I don’t see the enthusiasm here yet but in 4 months’ time things should get really exciting and so goes the share price. I do believe recent 0.06 was the lows. Will see. But see below list of events.
• Output capacity of 50 tonnes per year; Operational Mid 2019
• First demonstration Solar Cell from HPQ UMG SoG Si expected end 2019
• Improving Process, Scaling, Seeking Customers, Preparing For Commercialization
• Order of first 2,500 tonnes per year commercial plant planned in 2020
• Converting 50 TPA pilot plant to produce and sell High Purity Silicon Powders for the Silicon
Anode market for Lithium Ion batteries by 2020