Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Here is Pyrogenesis CEO response to a question why the recent Stockhouse 3 part series was not 4 parts to give Purevap it's own part:

Thank-you for posting your question here, and a very good question at that.

You are quite right, in a perfect world there should have been a 4th part of the series to make the Pyro story complete and that 4th part would have ideally addressed the various development projects we are excited about, of which HPQ would have been a major focus.

The issue here is not so much as to why we did not mention HPQ, but why we limited the series to these three parts.  You may have noticed that the focus of the series was on developed technology that we are commercializing, and not on things that are under development.  The reason for this is that we wanted to focus on the low hanging fruit which is impacting revenues and profitability in the very near term.  We find that investors have a hard time understanding what each of our business segments are doing let alone the fact that all three segments are taking off at the same time. As such, we decided that adding another level of complexity would have been too confusing.

So, in short, to answer your question, we did not delve into HPQ in the series because we conscientiously decided not to focus on projects under development.

I trust this helps answer your question.

Peter

PS) Just between you and me, when it comes to  how excited we might be about HPQ,  I think our recent investment in the  project speaks louder than any words,  in any article, could …even if it is still in development.

New Message
Please login to post a reply