Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hey guys here is Pyrogenesis CEO recent response to a question regarding Purevap Gen3 pilot plant completion timeline:

We are putting together a state-of-the-art pilot facility. The PURVAP is a game changing technology and it takes time to design, fabricate, and assemble a pilot facility of this scale. As you can imagine some of the equipment has to be customized for our application, and we are at the mercy of some of our suppliers. I am happy to say that everything is going well, and we look forward to getting up and running as soon as possible.

I know investors want news and results today, but I am sure you can agree that ,in the context of what we are accomplishing, a couple months one way or the other, in the  grand scheme of things, is not going to make that much of a difference. Conceivably, the PURVAP could be a disruptive technology that would change the way we view solar power. I cannot comment on when we will be getting results from Gen 3 as this is not public, but we feel the short wait will be worth it in the long run.

Best Regards,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply