Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Questions about the interview
posted on Apr 01, 2019 02:52 PM
Use the IP Check tool [?]

Hi Bernard,

Without denigrating the video interviews you have published in the past, this interview is by far the best. I imagine that the purpose of this one is different from that of its predecessors, but it reflects a much more professional image of HPQ and its direction.

During the interview, you explain the potential of exporting solar cells to African countries. It seems to me that I have already read on the Apollon Solar website, but I can not find this information anymore, that they sold NICE technology solar panel production lines, to two companies based in North Africa . I know you can not give too much information about this before it's officially released, but,

- Have you contacted companies producing solar panels using NICE technology, where is it still too early to do so?

- Are these companies potential customers for HPQ?

At the end of the interview, there is talk of federal involvement. I know it may be too early to talk about GEN 4 funding, but I would like to know what your intentions are.

- In addition to the Quebec government, have you approached the federal government level for funding GEN 3?

- Have you / will you approach the federal level of government for GEN 4 funding?

- In addition to the funding obtained for GEN 3, is it possible that the provincial government is also involved in financing GEN 4?

Sorry if I sometimes seem to be impatient, I am a shareholder of the company since February 2011, I am not overly impatient, just very interested in HPQ and eager to see his projects succeed.

Thank you for everything you do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply