Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Paul,

I have taken my time before replying to your question because I have to be very cautious about what I say as per regulatory obligations and covenants.

Why are we still in the single pennies digit?   Your guess is as good as mine.

I think the potential behind the advance Silicon Metal materials for Lithium-ion batteries we are developing is still not fully understood by the market.  The market needs to understand that we are not looking at building a new battery, but our focus is becoming the low-cost supplier of choice for all battery manufactures looking into developing Silicon Metal base Li-ion batteries.

For that to happen, we will need to do more marketing with results like the one we published on January 15 2020.  That is what we are working on.

Another issue that is keeping us in the single pennies digit is the fact that we have been trading in a tight range, between $0.06 to $0.10, for a very long time, and that has attracted aggressive long-short traders that take advantage of our good volume.

These traders do not care what HPQ does, they only care that we have enough volume for them to make a Penny flip.  Their MO is simple, they place multiple sell orders on the ask and place multiple buy orders at a lower price and they use technical analysis to decide where to place their orders.

You will notice that whenever our share price gets above key resistance levels, the point where their shorts position get expensive, they will cover only long enough to restart the process of taking us back down in their trading box.

What these traders also do is start a false narrative on different BB like saying that our fully diluted shares position is stopping them from buying more.  I will address that subject on a specific post.

In conclusion, we are well-positioned to benefit from the massive EV and Energy Storage that is coming and over time our market price should start to reflect that.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply