Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Oct 11, 2019 01:39PM

Hi Fkdy, 

In response to your question on Agoracom about the pilot plant, please find herewith my answer.

First, please understand that I cannot divulge any material information (that includes giving any indication about future timing of updates) via any discussion’s forums or in replies to emails sent to my attention.

But I am allowed to use the information found in our June 6th, 2019 release to clarify the situation.

Regarding the pilot plant start, this is what we said:

"Final assembly of the pilot plant at its permanent location in the PyroGenesis facility should be completed in Q3.  The Gen3 PUREVAP™ pilot plant testing program, including plant commissioning, will start in Q4."

While I understand that many posters are giving a lot of importance to the sentence:

“Final assembly of the pilot plant at its permanent location in the PyroGenesis facility should be completed in Q3.

The fact is that for us the important sentence is:

The Gen3 PUREVAP™ pilot plant testing program, including plant commissioning, will start in Q4.

And as of today, I am not aware of information that indicates that what we said in the last sentence will not happen.

Hope this clarifies the question.

Now regarding your questions about having a picture, sorry we have a no pictures policy, in order to protect our intellectual and trade secrets.

(PS yes we broke that rule in June, but we were just showing empty space).

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

President and CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply