Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hello Bernard, As a shareholder I am trying to look at this situation from a business point of view. Since the Gen 3 pilot plant is near completion and Gen 2 could produce a certain grade of silicon now, the biggest question I have is what is the interest from the silicon industry. If I was involved in the silicon industry whether for lower grade silicon or higher purity silicon I would be asking for samples if this process is truly gamechanging. Your production is going to be very limited until you build up so if a company was really interested in the technology they would be getting in as early as possible I would think. Can you give us some idea of the interest from other companies and an estimate of how many samples have been requested? I know you can't be specific but I think it is important to know if the people in the industry have shown some interest in this process.    

Oct 30, 2019 03:44PM

Oct 30, 2019 06:34PM
Oct 31, 2019 09:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply