Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Thank you for an honest and detailed answer to my post Bernard. I will in future post questions concerning Hpq disclosure  on the Hpq board. The reason  that my comments were posted on both boards was an unintended mistake on my part. I posted on the Hpq board first thinking that it was the Pyr board and could not remove it as the time had expired for removal so I just reposted it on the pyr board so that Peter could answer it. Sorry about the confusion. I am a shareholder in both companies. I should have double checked the board before hitting the post button.

I understand that some delays are inevitably going to take place. I realize that you are relying on Pyr and Apollon, in large part, to bring us the technology that will provide the path to success and eventual profitability. 

I sincerely hope that the pilot project proves successful next year so that everyone can profit from that success.

All the best for the new year. 

Deslug1

New Message
Please login to post a reply