Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

This is not bashing, I have been holding this stock for years and I want to see a return. What I'm not seeing is anyone on the other end pushing this forward.  When you have a product that you figure "will revolutionize the market" you don't sit back for months at a time because Pyro needs all it's people to work on their stuff.  The months we sat idle, other companies are catching up. The early bird gets the worm. A year ago, they were supposidly building the plant in the pyro building - what came of that? I could have build one out of popsickle sticks by now.  Have we stopped and why? Can't we do two things at once? Now its Covid - other delays - or is that an excuse? At first I appreciated Bernard's lay back style - but now, not so much. We should be pushing forward as quickly as possible. And just where are all the press releases. After all the R & D that has been done and Pyro backing up what you say we have, just why isn't this plastered everywhere? A lot of people are at home just looking for good news to read about. The stock has been sitting at pennies and not moving for years and years on end. Yet there are other companies who don't even have a product yet, just in R & D stage, and they are advertising it everywhere, write-ups in magazines and in newspapers and people are taking notice. Yet here we sit, no PR, no advertising, nothing to support those who have invested and put their trust in you Bernard.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply