Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi All,

Just wanted to add more context to my original answer regarding insider selling.

As I have stated before, HPQ has been and is subject to predatory shorting activity.

It clears that over the last few weeks, this has not been a winning trading strategy, but that will not stop them from trying to recoup their losses by doubling down.

I have also warned investors to pay attention to the active disinformation campaign these predatory traders will use, and it is a given that they will highlight all insider selling, for whatever reasons the sale is done, as a BIG RED FLAG...

On cue, after insiders sold 696,000 shares on days when the stock traded 41,500,687 shares in total, representing a mere 1.67% of the volume, these agents of disinformation started posting...

There are only two emotions that move stock values, greed (or Fomo) and Fear...

The goal of these posts is creating doubt in the mind of retail investors, (fear) by inferring that Insider selling is a sign that shares price will not be going higher...

Since regulators do nothing about these games being played, all that I can do is use this Agoracom Board to try to educate investors.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply