Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

HPQ-Silicon Resources Inc.

Date

Short Sale

% Total

Short Traded

% Total Traded

Short Traded

% Total Traded

Trades

Trades

Volume

Volume

Value

Value

AUG 17 2020

AUG 3 2020

JUL 16 2020

JUL 1 2020

Although the short sales report shows a decline in short sales trades, volume and value and it looks like the shorters are retreating, do not let your guard down, they will use every tactics to get the best of you. They will come back with a vengeance.

Do your due diligence

I have a profound dislike for shorters and even more when their shorting is done against a junior company. They are not builders, they are destroyers.

They can rationalize shorting as much as they want, when they repeatedly assail the market until they force companies to fail, it becomes a vicious predatory attack not a normal market activity. There is nothing normal with retail investors being constantly and systematically fleeced.

They call it free market, but when you analyze the short transaction report, you realize there is nothing free about it, except that, if you play their game, you let them freely pickpocket you.

They will say that the share price is only important the days you buy or sell. I disagree when, in between, their nefarious activities defeat even some of the best planned projects.

They will succeed their steeling and destroying for as long as the market will let them do it. Short selling is legal but they have pushed it to the point of being nothing less than organized crime. It is obvious the market authorities are permissive or simply favours them.

It’s time retail investors fight back. The only way not to get manipulated is to get informed.

I’ve done my due diligence, I own the shares, I decide when and at what price I will sell them and I refuse to let someone, who does not own it, set the share price. I suggest you do the same.

Do your due diligence, and when it is done, do your due diligence again, and when it is done, do some more due diligence.  You never do too much due diligence, it is your hard earned money you are about to invest. When you are comfortable with the stock, buy it and hold on to your shares, they will do what ever they can to convince you that you should sell.
When you feel your confidence is going down, go back to your due diligence, you decide when and at what price you sell. That is free market.

HPQ silicon and Pyrogenesis have a solid management team, are building an extraordinary project, and they have the perfect timing to bring their product to market.

PYR is so confident in HPQ’s project that they invested their money in HPQ, they have direct knowledge of what is going on, their actions speaks louder than any anonymous strangers on the internet.  You will not have an opportunity like this one several times in your life, do not let destroyers sabotage it.

The shorters have been bullying the market for way too long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply