Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Guys,

As you may understand, we are a bit busy right now to answer all your queries, but rest assured that I do keep an eye on what is being said, but I just do not have the time to reply.  (Sorry I am not really as good as Peter in that regards...)

Fact is that I wanted to write to you for some time about what I was seeing happening with the actions of high-frequency traders with a short bias on HPQ share price and movement,  but just could not come around to do it.  But I would not be surprised if today actions were partly caused by shorts either running for cover or trying to move up their positions.

For those asking, yes I was called by IIROC.  I confirmed that all material information had been decimated and because we had substantial short activity (24% of volume) during the last 2 weeks, we did not have to issue the usual no comments PR.

Just as a reminder, on November 5 we issued a PR confirming the start of the GEN1 NSiR in December 2020, and since we did not issue a release stating anything to the contrary since then, that information is still relevant.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply