Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Flyby,

No need to worry about me, I am fine, as I have mentioned in a previous post, I just decided to reduce my presence on social media.

I am conscious of the nervousness felt by some investors over the recent market correction in the share price of HPQ, but as most stock involved in green technologies have also corrected over the same time frame, this is not an HPQ specific market event.

I much prefer to focus my attention on advancing the corporation main activity, developing a commercial scale low-cost Silicon nanoparticle production system over being active on social media.

I am not being cavalier about the fact that people are seeing an important reduction in their net worth because of the share price correction from its 52 weeks high, but the fact is that it is only a loss if someone's panics and sell.  Just like all long investors, I am not immune from suffering a large net worth reduction (in the millions on paper) when the share price correct as it has been doing lately.

Yet since I understand that the underlying long term factors that propel the stock higher have not changed, I am not worried about these market corrections and my investment in HPQ... but that last part may well be because I know more about what is going on than any poster out there does...

Finally, I understand that being the CEO of a Company like HPQ with a volatile share price means that I will go from being called "visionary" or "a genius" CEO to either a "lying scumbag" or "a scam artiste" in no time (serious I have received an anonymous email calling me and HPQ a scam) so I have learned not to worry or care about what people are saying about me...

Having said that, I will take this opportunity to remind investors that our share price is still being influenced (manipulated) by the actions of high-frequency traders that have no problems shorting our stock.  Heck as per the last IIROC report at least 14% of all trades generated on HPQ were short trades...

So since they need volume to be able to cover their shorts all the while generating maximum profits, do not be surprised if a new batch of basher posters will come out of the woodwork... Remember these posters are paid to make you panic and sell...

Regards

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply