Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Guten Morgen Bernard, 

It is possible you’ve spoken to this in the recent past but between Pyrogenesis and HPQ info overload and my advanced age and the neurons running around the melon like Mexican jumping beans... I’m losing track fast..

Is it at all conceivable that once the POTENTIAL advanced throughput (as has been demonstrated with Gen1 nano reactor) for Gen 2 has been demonstrated by years end or early 2023, can you see the possibility for a Gen 2 to be “Inside the fence” at a customer location?

Do you see that kind of scalability serving ANY kind of industry in need of nano silicon that could be supplied by a Gen 2 at the 6MT a year and be more than adequate? Even if they’d only need 2MT a year, it would give them room for growth?

It would allow for reduced packaging/transporting of the product in an HPQ only facility? If you would consider this and there’s are actual operations small enough to utilize that capacity, would a lease and or tolling arrangement for a recurring revenue stream be something you MIGHT consider?

Obviously these are conversations you are having in the smoky back rooms of mysterious places but I’m just trying to get you to be the fly on the wall for the rest of us? 

I suspect there is an inherent proprietary theft risk in doing this because as I see how China operates, I could see state operatives migrating to a company that would have your technology and surreptitiously backhauling it to the PLA.

When you don’t have ULTIMATE control of your money-maker.., 

Anyway.. if you are able to shine any light on my curiosity without any material information, that would be appreciated. If not, loving this story play out.

Danke Bernard! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply