Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Interesting observation. Not wanting to put words in Bernard’s mouth but I got the sense that there is a proprietary protection mechanism to this.

”We’ll let this quasi private/Government/education consortium be the arbiter of standards that indicate good silicon chit vs waiting around for companies A,B,C,etc to give us their blessing.. allowing them to come up with a better mouse trap in the mean time...”

I am not sure how they could but you get the picture..

I think Bernard as much said towards the end sometimes the direction you were going in has to be altered and I think this is the case here.

I like what just happened here with using this stamp of approval and what we all know is: Canada has set its sights on being a leader in this technology and so they’ve put their money where their irons in the fire are..

Great strategy and Bernard intimated it was a seal of approval for HPQ and Pyro with the goods they have for this validation push.

New Message
Please login to post a reply