Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Looming Copper Supply Shortage

Good morning Bernard.

I suspect this subject matter is something front and center with you as it will directly affect the EV  (thus  automotive silicon for anode needs) industy 

Canada announcing their bold initiative for eliminating gasoline engines by 2035 is a bit short-sighted in my opinion given this coming copper ore shortfall.

Even if and when new ore bodies are discovered, we all know the hurdles getting a mine up and running. 

The shortfall predicted in this article is real. 

It obviously doesn't impede your progress on what you're developing and one could argue as copper prices inflate, bringing the cost of another EV material down will only be that much more critical making your product sell itself?

I am not going to ask you for a  current timeline on Generation 2 nano reactor. I will only ask as per material information already disseminated.

Is Generation 2 as per press released months ago , still within the timeframe mentioned in press releases?

I fully get you are an R&D company so I fully understand stuff happens.. 

Given the copper crises coming, I believe this fumed silica is a brilliant move to ensure another revenue stream should orders not be realized in the quantities predicted given this copper shortage.

Please do not misconstrue this communique for an unhappy shareholder. It's quite the opposite actually. I continue to add at these prices with a smile.

https://aheadoftheherd.com/copper-shortage-narrative-goes-mainstream/

New Message
Please login to post a reply