Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi DHOD,

I agree that for engineers, (a skeptical group of persons, I can say that since my dad was one) what EBH2 claims they are able to accomplish does not seem possible based on the information we published in the release or what is on their website.

The fact is that for trade secret reasons, in the release and on their website, EBH2 does not give an in-depth explanation of what they are doing and how they are doing it, but they only talk about the end results.

Naturally, I am privy to those pieces of the information puzzle and that is why I chose to go ahead with the agreement as it is written... an agreement where we have a technology validations stage before any payments are made.

I may not be an engineer, but I am an entrepreneur and in my line of business, people that don't have the goods will never accept a conditional deal that is all or nothing, but people that are confident in their project and capability will.

I agree that for some people this transaction may seem like asking for a leap of faith, but for me, this looks like an acceptable risk-reward proposal.

I hope this helps more context to the project.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply