Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi MFM - there are a few doubters of this EBH2 technology and you (and I) are one of them. To me this is complete hogwash - you cannot violate the first law. It is not possible to split the H-O bond in a water molecule by electrolysis and produce more energy than the amount that went into splitting the bond. No matter what kind of ion exchange process you've invented, you have to produce the ions first - and that takes a lot of energy. Far more than the 1MW per week that this doodah says it can produce.

What really bothers me is that Bernard, notwithstanding all the controls and 3rd party validation he's putting in, seems to be convinced that it is possible because he's seen the 'secret sauce'. That's BS.

(By the way how did he see the secret sauce, if it is located in Italy or Switzerland and international travel hasn't been allowed because of Covid retrictions - he saw a video?!) 

I'm in for the three Si based business lines and because of Pyro's involvement and knowhow. Those are good, and game changing processes, and will bear significant fruit. But to me this EBH2 claim has a huge question mark and it calls into question Bernard's credibility - that he can even countenance something like this as being even slightly feasible in the first place.

I'll happily apologise to everyone if I'm wrong, but as things stand, I'm not even slightly convinced about it's viability.

Brgds,

A-G

New Message
Please login to post a reply