Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

I agree, anti-gremlin.

Now, if it's a shot in the dark investment, that has a tiny chance of success, but if it succeeds goes gangbusters, well I'm actually alright with that... but, it should have just been stated that way -- as a very early stage investment into some experimental work.

But the overboard, "revolutionary" headlines, the shady website, the fact that no one else was willing to fund them previously (one would think something so groundbreaking would have major energy firms beating a path to their door, no?), equates to something highly suspicious. And when that is being funded on the backs of investors, via share dilution of 20MM shares, the questions and concerns it has produced from a confused investor base are very fair.

Finally, if this is still in "investigation stage", as Bernard says, I'm curious why EBH2 is now part of the navigation menu of the HPQ web site, has its own section on the HPQ web site, and is referred to as a "partner" on the site? Feels like a done deal, rather than something "no risk" because it's still under vetting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply