Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

We are now in the fourth quarter the quarter where the game really heats up. We were moving the ball down the field at a good pace until a delay in the game, where an important component was delayed.

Then the component is shipped. The was the last we had heard anything. I think it would fairly material news that the plant had received this last component for the pilot plant. But so far nothing. Maybe the ship the part was on got lost. It would be nice to know where this is at.

Are they going to punt this down the field further. The EBH2 is a bonus, if it works, it it doesn't doesn't matter as would not have cost anything. But the pilot plant that's what matters.

My opinion is that the samples are being examined by the lab, which takes a lot of time. Once those results are in we will hear more. Am I wrong, perhaps, as it would be pretty material sending samples to the lab, and having the pilot plant running to produce such samples.

Until we hear anything the chat boards are going to be pretty ugly. Stress levels go up in the fourth quarter when the game is on the line.

New Message
Please login to post a reply