Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Good Evening all,

Today, instead of publishing the standard PR stating that:

1) HPQ does not usually comment on stock price and trading activities unless required by regulators, and

2) that the Company would like to confirm that everything material about the Company’s operations has been disclosed! (AKA nothing bad is happening)

I purchased a whopping 4,000 shares at $0.46 in my tax-free accounts to indicate that I find the price action a bit ridiculous.

I would have loved to buy more, but unfortunately, the last 750,000 shares that I acquired via exercising my options when HPQ share prices were trading higher, generated a large tax liability for me.  

Naturally, because I believe in the potential of the company projects, I chose not to sell any of my options exercise shares to pay off my tax bills then, as I was confident that I could sell them at a higher price later.

While recent market action has proven me wrong for the time being, I am still a believer in HPQ projects potential, and that I will be proven right in the not too distant future.

HPQ is developing a series of promising groundbreaking technologies in the renewable energy space, and each of these technologies could generate massive shareholder value over time.  The importance of the renewable energy space is not about to disappear, so it is only a matter of time before investors will be looking to come back into the sector.

Now, if HPQ shares were the only one correcting that much, maybe I could agree with the comments of some posters that scream that this is an HPQ problem, but this is not the case, most, if not all green technologies companies that I am following are also having a very hard time in the market.  

Preparing the change of business document for the TSX-V, I updated our budgets. I will let you in on a secret, HPQ is fully funded to advance our projects (QRR, NSiR, Fumed silica, H2 and others) till the end of the phases we have started ...

Regards, and let hope for better days soon.

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply