Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Just a word of advice 007, suck it up buttercup! The market is the ultimate judge. Right now the market has swung away from risk and is moving towards higher returns. Oil and gas, something I moved from a couple years ago, is getting a lot of attention and investment as money is being generated and headlines are about them making record profits. So investors head to the sound of easy money, never easy but investors like the sound of making easy money. Some will get stuck when the market pivots again.

I am here because I believe in the product and the technology, until there is news of product being sent out for varification, and then varification results get used to stock hovering in these levels and down. It's going to be awhile so get used to both great news, followed by stuff not so great from investors who question why things are not moving faster from what the company said in their news release. I just wish that Bernard would stop the George interviews on nothing news, that in my opinion opens the stock for attacks.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply