Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Janneman,

Are you serious, Ferroglobe winning the silicon war?... A bit melodramatic, not...

Nothing really new here, people in the industry knew that both Ferroglobe and Elkem are using material produced using the process they develop over time to try to make metallurgically produce solar-grade silicon as feedstock to make battery material...

Most people reading this may not understand or know the silicon market as much as I do, but Ferroglobe talking up their ability to make 4N is a HUGE PLUS for HPQ PUREVAP QRR... Heck This is a massive confirmation that HPQ is on the right track, at the right time, introducing a game-changing technology!

You see, before this release, the position of all the big players in the industry was that was no addressable market for 4N Si...   Now they are validating what I have been saying for a long time...

Now that we are about to become a tech company, we are preparing a "white paper" to present our technologies and how they compare to the industry.  In doing that, I will also make a blog explaining the science and the test results that are the reasons why we are so confident that we can produce 4N Si in one step.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

PS: looking at the timeline, my hat goes out to poster googlesvancouver on CEO.ca for being the first to have picked up on this news, and for understanding its positive repercussions for HPQ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply