Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Good Evening

Thank You for your response however  "Low Carbon Emission Process for the production of Silicon"    is extremely ambiguous and could describe  QRR  and any  of your current  projects .  A purchase of such high value  should have patent applications and  I believe  the shareholders  in this publically traded company  are entitled to  substantially greater disclosure.

The TSX required  immediate  disclosure of material information  and this purchase is clearly material

I would think under the circumstances  and current financial situation  the investors in this company   are entiltled  to more than what you determine to be  "minimally required" disclosure  when a  company with no revenue   spends $3.6 million  then  fails  to disclose  any  terms  of the purchase.

The company has  historically been anything but publicity shy  and I am sure you agree many shareholders would also be excited to know the specifics. 

I am sure all would agree that  the current low volumes and low share prices could only be helped by more fulsome disclosure and advertising  of this recent purchase and the   lack of  disclosure of material facts is having negative effects.

Please  provide the specific details of the  financial terms of this purchase  and provide a more detailed disclosure of the IP purchased.    

As the purchase is almost twice the cash on hand  and the company has no  firm revenue forecasts  this purchase is clearly material  and    I   believe few parties, if any,  would agree that the disclosure to date meets the threshold investors expect  or the TSX disclosure requirements.

New Message
Please login to post a reply