Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Good Evening

If anyone else has contrary  facts please do provide with referances. The financials are on sedar and 2021 year end is very interesting including the compensation section.

I believe the CEO  stated that the QRR4 alone  will require a raise of  40 million. The other machines are a mystery only because despite contracts  it appears there may be additional new costs such as the Q3   3.6 million IP addition to the QRR3 even before it was fired up. 

The NSIR 1.5  is apparently completed but the testing has stopped . They paid 2.4 million in cash for the IP so I would hope thats it other than the royalties BUT :  the seller is being granted the right to convert, at any time and at its sole discretion, its royalties into a 50% equity stake of HPQ Polvere.

HPQ  paid 3.3 million cash for the fumed silica BUT   Also, the seller is being granted the right to convert, at any time and at its sole discretion, its royalties into a 50% equity stake of HPQ Nano 

I for one fail to understand how it can be in the shareholders best interest to allow PYR to take half of the companies by waiving a 10%  royalty  while HPQ paid and apparently continues to pay  millions for IP which they only own in regards to Silicon  and no other use.

Was going thru the sedar and June 2006  they had 10,962,711 shares  In Dec 2015 they had 110 million and Sept 2022 they had 334,792,358 

IMHO Based on history and the Aug 2022 presentation page 20 which shows  no revenue by QRR  till at least mid 2025 ( and running behind ) and the other two later  I can only presume 100's of millions of new shares  are to be printed for this and maintaining the compensation packages and if PYR takes half as per the contracts  you could be staring at a billion share float . 

Has 3rd party appraisals  or ILA been provided ?  

HPQ Silicon Investor Presentation AUG 2022 Refer page 20

New Message
Please login to post a reply