Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

As a shareholder I am becoming more confused on how the company had been concentrating  on producing Silicon in one step through the pilot plant. Lots of updates that things are going well, then boom moving to hydrogen, then fumed silica, now batteries.

I get you have a lot of verticles but jumping all over hard to follow a plan, which could be why the volume is low. I am a shareholder and yes I do own more than a few shares.

Yes I do think where you source the Silicon is important. Using what you have already, or what you produce in the future will in my opinion give even more validation to what HPQ is doing.

But I am only a confused shareholder trying to keep track of the company jumping around. The pilot plant was the main focus, then all is silent on the production of Silicon.

Anyways thanks for your answer, maybe I am the only shareholder who is having a hard time following.

New Message
Please login to post a reply