Welcome To The Hague Corp HUB On AGORACOM

See the Light

Message: Next week

Next week if gold goes down then it will go below 1300 and if gold goes up then it will not go more then 1450 so i think this is not good time to invest in gold . 70% chances is gold will down, 30 % gold goes up .

So according to my view never invest in gold atleast 3 month

New Message
Please login to post a reply