One of the oldest and most respected cannabis retailers in California
Operating two of the major dispensaries in the San Francisco Bay Area, two dispensaries in Oregon and a cultivation facility in Salinas, California
Why Harborside Inc?
- One of the oldest and most respected cannabis retailers in California
- Awarded one of the first six medical cannabis licenses in the USA
- Operations have generated over $400M in cumulative sales since inception
- Retail operations command 3% of California’s entire retail market
- Generated 21.2% Sequential Revenue Growth
- Record Gross Revenues of $19.6 Million
- Expects Full Year Gross Revenues of Approximately $61 Million - $63 Million
- 5 dispensaries expected to produce approximately $62M in sales in 2020
- Operate California’s only drive through dispensary
- Over 1,300 customers per day in Q2
- Oakland dispensary is one of the largest retail cannabis locations in the world
- 13 years of retailing success in California
Harborside dispensaries have generated over $400M in sales to date, and are strategically focused on growing market share in California.
Harborside dispensaries are preeminent NorCal cannabis retail operations with a significant track record and expertise gained through 13 years of operations. Harborside operates five dispensaries that are expected to produce approximately $62M in sales in 2020. Significant market share and captive shelf space drive industry-leading sales
Harborside’s retail dispensaries serve both adult-use and medical cannabis customers.
The Harborside dispensary in Desert Hot Springs, California is operated under an MSA with Accucanna, LLC and includes the only drive-thru cannabis dispensary in southern California.
Taken together, Harborside’s retail dispensaries have over 15 years of operating history, with more than $325 million of historical sales (including gross revenue of more than $49 million in Fiscal 2019), and in excess of 270,000 patients and customers served.
Harborside’s Oakland dispensary received one of the first six commercial cannabis licenses issued in the US and is one of the largest retail cannabis locations in the world.
CULTIVATION & PRODUCTION
The Salinas Farm
The Salinas Farm is approximately forty-seven (47) acres in size and contains five active greenhouses covering approximately 200,000 total square feet (“sq. ft.”),
The Salinas Farm enables Harborside to produce a wide array of cannabis products offered at varying price points, meeting the ever diverse and changing buying habits of retail customers along with other dispensaries, manufacturers, and distributors.
The Venlo Greenhouse
Provides approximately one acre of growing space in a facility that is equipped with
All premium flower grown in this facility is cultivated using sustainable practices and adheres to California’s rigorous horticulture and harvesting standards. As the regulated California market continues to develop, management sees strong potential growth in well-known retail platforms, as well as branded products that are trusted by consumers.
Management expects continued B2B demand for:
● high quality bulk wholesale flower
● consumer packaged branded products and
● product lines focused on specific consumer demographics
● “Harborside Farms Reserve"
Both brands are well positioned for growth in the area of branded products, including those products sold at wholesale to other retailers and distributors throughout California.
STORE OPENINGS & ACQUISITION
Harborside expects to leverage its pipeline of acquisition opportunities to capture additional market share
In active discussions with additional M&A parties across NorCal and SoCal, targeting retail operations exceeding $10M in sales and $1M in EBITDA, operational manufacturing assets, and branded product companies
By capturing more of the value chain margin
- increased by vertically integrating retailers operating as standalone entities