Welcome To The Hartegold Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

CDNX : HRT / Wise Investors Acquire Gold

Free
Message: Harte Gold Edging Up Reports Highest Quarterly Gold Production To Date, 7% Increase Over Previous Quarter

Harte Gold Edging Up Reports Highest Quarterly Gold Production To Date, 7% Increase Over Previous Quarter

posted on Apr 17, 2020 11:08AM
2020-04-17 10:33:00 AM ET (MT Newswires)

10:33 AM EDT, 04/17/2020 (MT Newswires) -- Harte Gold Corp. (HRT.TO) was edging up Friday after reporting gold production for the three months ended March 31 of 8,597 ounces, its highest quarterly production result to-date.

The first-quarter production results also represented a 7% increase over the fourth quarter of 2019 and a 42% increase over the third quarter of 2019. For the first quarter, Harte mined 51,705 tonnes at an average grade of 5.50 g/t. It said higher-grade stope material expected later in the year is expected to positively impact gold production.

While mine operations remain suspended in response to COVID-19, Harte is planning activities to mobilize and resume operations in an efficient manner once it restarts operations. Harte Gold holds a 100% interest in the Sugar Zone Mine in White River, Canada.

"I am very encouraged by the continued improvements in leading indicators that demonstrate a platform for sustainable growth and support fundamental changes instilled at the Sugar Zone mine," said Sam Coetzer, president and CEO of Harte. "Over the next several weeks, the team will be focused on accomplishing several objectives, operationally and financially, that will support a smooth restart of the mine and continued performance through the remainder of this year."

New Message
Please login to post a reply