Highland Resources is a Tier II company whose major transaction is a joint venture earning a 51% interest in the Rickaby Property in Northern Ontario.
The Rickaby property is located in the Rickaby and Elmherst Township and lies in the Geraldton-Beardmore Greenstone Belt.
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH
New Client Alert!!!
AGORACOM Welcomes TransCanna (TCAN:CSE) Developing The Largest Multi-Purpose Cannabis Facility in California
- $2M CAD Revenue April 2020
- $24.6M CAD Revenue Run Rate solely from TransCanna test facility
- $90M Annual Revenue expected from first full year upon completion of 196,000 Sq Ft Daly facility Q3 2021
- Daly facility will be one of the largest cannabis facilities in California
- Recently acquired two California companies,
- High-end award winning edible producer Soldaze
- Premium indoor cultivator and distributer Lyfted Farms
- Lyfted Farms products sold in select Cookies Locations - The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis.
- 2019 California Cannabis sales over $3B, industry currently fragmented
- Direct to dispensary model, cutting out the middleman