Welcome To the Hudson Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Kaiser comment on HUD

posted on Jan 11, 2010 08:12AM

Posted on the other board by coffintrader:

Hudson's Sarfartoq carbonatite complex emerging as major neodymium enriched rare earth project

Synopsis: Hudson Resources Inc (HUD-V:) is recommended as a Good Relative Spec Value Buy based on its 100% ownership of the Sarfartoq carbonatite intrusive complex in Greenland and evidence that this light rare earth element dominated complex is unusually enriched in neodymium, a key ingredient in the super magnets used by wind turbines and hybrid cars. The recommendation is further based on the true value implied for the 100% owned Sarfartoq project using the current 58.4 million fully diluted capitalization and represents fair speculative value for a $500 million dream target in terms of my rational speculation model. I have, however, recommended Hudson as a GoodRelative Spec Value Buy because the project is valued considerably lower than peer projects such as Rare Element's Bear Lodge deposit and the considerably more advanced Mt Weld deposit of Lynas. Hudson has made it onto my KBFO Rare Earth Index only because the Sarfartoq complex has received considerable attention in the past, albeit with a focus on niobium and tantalum, as was the case originally with Avalon'sThor Lake project, and because past sampling work suggests that Sarfartoq has serious rare earth potential.

New Message
Please login to post a reply