Welcome To The IC Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: IC Potash Adds Management Strength with Experienced New Mexico Potash Profession

TORONTO, June 8, 2011 /CNW/ - IC Potash Corp. (TSXV: ICP), (OTCQX: ICPTF) ("IC Potash"), a Sulphate of Potash ("SOP") developer in New Mexico, is pleased to announce the addition of Tom McGuire as Director of Technical Services, Mining Engineering, and Allen Hall as Senior Geologist, to IC Potash's experienced management team.

Sidney Himmel, President and CEO of IC Potash commented, "We welcome Tom and Allen to the IC Potash management team. We highly value their vast geological and mining knowledge of New Mexico. Their technical experience complements our existing potash mining leadership and supports our goal to be the next international SOP producer."

Mr. McGuire earned his Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering Degree from the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. Mr. McGuire has worked in the potash industry for major New Mexico potash producers in the Carlsbad area, for 17 years, as a senior mine engineer and Chief Mine Engineer.

Mr. Hall earned his Bachelor of Science, Geology from Sul Ross State University. Mr. Hall has worked as an exploration geologist and as a mine geologist for 26 years with recent experience in the potash industry of New Mexico. Mr. Hall has worked as a project manager, project geologist, and mine geologist at two potash mines in New Mexico.

About IC Potash Corp.

IC Potash intends to become a primary producer of Sulphate of Potash ("SOP") by mining its 100%- owned potash Ochoa property in New Mexico. IC Potash's Ochoa property consists of over 100,000 acres of federal subsurface potassium prospecting permits and the State of New Mexico Potassium mining leases.

IC Potash is focused on being the lowest cost producer of SOP in the world, a market that is six million tonnes per year and growing. SOP is a non-chloride based potash fertilizer that sells at a substantial premium (50% on average) over the price of Muriate of Potash ("MOP"), the most widely used fertilizer in the world.

SOP is a significant fertilizer in the fruit, vegetable, tobacco, potato, and horticultural industries, and for agriculture in saline and dry soils and soils in which there is agriculture with varieties of crops.

NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.

For further information:

please visit www.icpotash.com or contact Sidney Himmel at 416-624-3781 or 575-993-2758

New Message
Please login to post a reply