Primary products are ZingiberRx Cream and the Gen 2 enSonix @home Device

Free

i thought I would throw out an open question to followers of this board. I talked with IR today looking for anything new and was told that they and their lawyers have asked the SEC for any information regarding their suspension. Silence and the standard non-reply was given as an answer. Frustration is surely settling in for all parties. If you follow this company can you reply as to what you have heard lately if anything different and lets share what we know.

Let's try and make this basher free board the information central as we all want to know anything that has to do with HSXI and our investment.

If you are a basher and post information that is inflammatory and cannot be verified I will cleanse the board. If you have anything not in the spirit of accurate information you are more than welcome to post it in the Off Topic Forum (hit the button up and to the left of this text - 4th button down from the top). If anyone finds information objectionable then report it as violation and it will be dealt with one way or another.

New Message
Please login to post a reply