Iciena Ventures Inc.

Diamond bearing deposits in Brazil - " Hot Property " British Columbia

Free

Iciena Ventures grants options

posted on Jul 16, 2008 03:22PM

I noticed Iciena just issued some more options.

I always look at options and what the strike price is set at to determine whether or not it’s a positive development. In my opinion, it usually sends a message to the market that establishes a relative bottom and puts the incentives in place for Management to deliver added value for all parties concerned.

I hope with this latest development we can get going and learn about what's been happening in the back ground these last months. I wonder if drilling has already gotten underway in Brazil?

Besides that it looks like all is falling into place to ADVANCE this story along... with warrants and options now available, once this gains momentum again we should see enough funds going into the coffer to significantly advance the RC and or Core drilling on those high priority TARGETS.

Pitter patter lets get at her BOYS!

Best regards,

Tommer3

------------
Iciena Ventures grants options

Iciena Ventures Inc (C:IIE)
Shares Issued 108,820,241
Last Close 7/15/2008 $0.065
Wednesday July 16 2008 - News Release

Mr. Harry Lappa reports

GRANTING OF 7,950,000 OPTIONS

Iciena Ventures Inc.'s plan to grant 6.8 million options previously announced in Stockwatch on Feb. 29, 2008, is not proceeding. The company instead has granted incentive stock options to certain directors, officers and employees of the company to purchase up to 7.95 million common shares in the capital stock of the company pursuant to a shareholder approved stock option plan. The options are exercisable on or before July 9, 2013, at an exercise price of 10 cents per share, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.

© 2008 Canjex Publishing Ltd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply