Bonnie Claire Lithium property hosts Inferred resource of 11.8 Billion pounds of lithium carbonate equivalent

Potential to be the largest lithium resource globally

Free

16) Share holder communication

Why was and is it so difficult to get in touch with representatives of the company? From my understanding several shareholders called or emailed the company over the last couple months but in the majority of cases without success. Phone calls were not answered and no reply to emails either. I completely understand that some questions can not be answered / addressed. I do understand that the company is operating with low funds and IR might be the least concern but since Iconic Minerals is not a private but public company shareholder should expect at least a short reply at times. Many are concerned because of this lack of communication. Who is in charge of IR? Is the company currently in a blackout and if so since when?

17) Non Disclosure Agreements

I assume that Iconic Minerals has signed a NDA with St-Georges Eco-Mining to ensure that the IP is protected accordingly. Can you confirm my assumption? I’d also like to know if Iconic Minerals has signed any additional Non Disclosure Agreements at the present moment with other parties like industry groups / industry suppliers / financing groups / interested parties etc. and if so how many?

18) Marketing / increase of public awareness

The potential of lithium in clays/sediments projects within the state of Nevada has become a more openly discussed topic over the last couple months, especially due to progress made on other projects. As reference I’d like to mention projects like Thacker Pass (Lithium Americas/ Lithium Nevada Corp.) ; Rhyolite Ridge (ioneer Ltd) or Clayton Valley Project (Cypress Development Corp.). Despite the fact that Iconic Minerals has proven the biggest inferred resource known as of now - 5.370 billion kg = 28.584 billion kilograms (28.584 million tonnes) of LCE - the company doesn’t seem to get much attention. I understand that the company’s main goal is to create hard data/facts and doesn’t want to attract „day traders“ but the company has to increase awareness at some point. I’d like to know what the company’s strategy is. An outdated - though well done - corporate video streamed twice on FOX Business Network obviously didn’t do the trick. What’s next? What do you think is the reason that Iconic Minerals is rarely mentioned in any peer group comparison?

Regards,

phobieeee

New Message
Please login to post a reply