Bonnie Claire Lithium property hosts Inferred resource of 11.8 Billion pounds of lithium carbonate equivalent

Potential to be the largest lithium resource globally

Free

„To whom it may concern“

please find below one complementary question.

13) Water Leach

I’d like to get some clarification on previous performed water leach tests by McClelland Laboratories, Inc., of Sparks, Nevada. According to a previous press release dated February 22, 2017 distilled water recovered an average of over 51% of the lithium (45% - 56%).

St-Georges Eco-Mining published a press release yesterday titled „Independent Review of Phase One Lithium in Clay R&D Completed https://t.co/6bZxuMyzk7?amp=1“ which also contained a section about water leaching of the BC sediments. 

Water Leach (L-001)

A lithium salt would normally be leached or dissolved in water. L-001 test demonstrates that only 2% of the total lithium was recovered in solution, and a total of 11% weight loss of the solids occurred. This indicates that only actual salts were dissolved in the water. A typical brine would have allowed most of the lithium and salts to be recovered in water which is noticeably not the case here. A water wash could reduce the impurities in the solution simplifying the total purification steps by reducing sodium, for example. Saturated salt water may help with concentrating lithium fines during froth flotation and may be achieved by water recirculation.

Could you please explain in layman terms the difference between these two performed tests. I’d like to understand why one test recovered a great deal and the other test only recovered 2% of the lithium.

I am happy to learn that water has less impact on the sediments than mentioned before, because from my point of view it makes certain mining methods more viable.

Regards phobieee

New Message
Please login to post a reply