Bonnie Claire Lithium property hosts Inferred resource of 11.8 Billion pounds of lithium carbonate equivalent

Potential to be the largest lithium resource globally

Free

"To whom it may concern."

16) Corporate presentation

Now that more „details to SX results are available to the public“ how long will it take to incorporate these into a new corporate presentation and make it available on the website ? Wouldn’t this be something AGORACOM could arrange for Iconic Minerals? From my point of view it falls into „marketing materials“ as per agreement effective February 20, 2019.

17) Cash Demand

Now that more information has been shared with the pricipals of Iconic Minerals, could you please give us a rough estimate what the cash demand will be for the next required steps to advance/derisk the project like bulk sampling, near surface excavation tests (?), infill drilling, permitting, NI 43-101 resource upgrade, pilot plant operation(s), PEA or PFS?

18) Start of Drilling / Expected time period of this exploration plan.

In the absence of an official press release I assume that drilling has not started yet. Could you please confirm my assumption and let me know the expected time period necessary to complete the 5 drill holes?

2.1 Bulk tonnage

The specific amounts will be available to the public once SX’s report is available to the public.“ As expected the specific amounts haven’t been made public in the recently released report. When will they be available?

10.1 Mining Method

According to St-Georges it is Iconic Minerals, who is in charge to determine the suitable mining method for this project and all questions related to this matter should be discussed with Iconic Minerals management only. So here I am again repeating my questions submitted with the first batch of questions.

According to GRE conventional mining methods are not expected to be useable for the Bonnie Claire project due to the high water table and full saturation of the mineral resource. In my opinion the considered alternatives (Dredging, Jetted Drilling and Pumpin, In-Situ) doesn't match St-Georges Eco-Minings approach of ore reduction. Which part of the puzzle am I missing here and what are the next stepts to proof the most likely mining concept?“

Does the management sees any issues with regards to mining?

Thanks in advance!

Regards phobieeee

New Message
Please login to post a reply