an Augmented Reality Company that enables businesses to create their own mobile phone AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience

Clients Include: Baltimore Ravens, McCormick, Shoppers Drug Mart, Grubhub Sound Bites and Many More

Sponsored

Posted by Steven from the Yahoo IP Board

Well I dont know why everyone bashing AP , he seems such a nice guy , takes time to explain everything well.

Summary of a our conversation:

1. Imminent deal - They had to disclose the info to give a fair chance to everyone. He also mentioned the deal is very big that was supposed to close 2 months back but got delayed as many parties were involved in there .
Deal might close any day but he don't have a specific date for us but he us working day and night for getting this done . He even mentioned he cancel his vacation and working day and night for this company.

2. Mentioned about Mike and uk guy about their experience and ask me back why would they put their reputation on risk if they don't see the future of this company .
He even said : Google about Mike who is currently a board of director and check out how linked he is .

3. He said I am not worried about SP , Rather I am focusing on generating revenue, and SP will easily move up with rev .

4. He said do I sound like a dodgy guy ?? Check out my profile and I am not going anywhere as canadian microcap usually take little bit time than us microcap.

New Message
Please login to post a reply