an Augmented Reality Company that enables businesses to create their own mobile phone AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience

Clients Include: Baltimore Ravens, McCormick, Shoppers Drug Mart, Grubhub Sound Bites and Many More

Sponsored
Message: END OF DAY ALERT: ImagineAR (IP:CSE) Up 67% On 7.5M Shares

When I posted this message on Sept 22, 2020 (use link "In Response To" ) just a couple of days after ImagineAR stock went through a big shakeout, some investors (let's refer to them as "impatient investors") took issue with it both here and elsewhere.

But when you've been as immersed in small cap stocks for as long as I have (24 years), you form a pretty good eye for which companies have a future far beyond what may be currently reflected in their share price.

We are far from taking victory laps yet on ImagineAR and December 2021 is still a pregnancy away but this post still holds 100% true:

"OK.  Hope you get back in over the next week or two .... because ImagineAR is a long play that will be moving with the paradigm shift in Augmented Reality.

We have enough 3rd party validation from credible sources over the past several months that says ImagineAR is a best of breed company ... so why would anyone want to bail in the fall of 2020?

See you in December 2021.  We predict ImagineAR - on the balance of probabilities - will be positively unrecognizable by then."

....  Hope anyone reading this has remained on the AP $IP Augmented Reality train because this is going to be quite a fun ride.

Don't ask me about share price projections.  All I can see is the business will be in incredible shape and unrecognizable from where it was on SEPT 22, 2020.

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply