Imagine AR is an Augmented Reality platform that allows businesses to easily launch AR campaigns
Clients Include: NBA Sacramento Kings, Mall of America, Real Sociedad and Valencia C.F. of La Liga
Message: VIDEO - ImagineAR "March Madness" Ends With 13 Announcements And 23 Deals / Selections By The Biggest Names In Sports, Media and Entertainment...
ImagineAR "March Madness" Ends With 13 Announcements And 23 Deals / Selections By The Biggest Names In Sports, Media and Entertainment For Its Augmented Reality Engagement Technology
NCAA March Madness concluded last night with Baylor beating Gonzaga .... but the small cap augmented reality March Madness ended last week with ImagineAR making 13 announcements leading to 23 deals or selections by the biggest name in sports, media and entertainment including:
- Minnesota Vikings / Philadelphia Phillies / St. Louis Blues
- Rogers Sports & Media ($14B revenue / $30B Market Cap)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group ($6B revenue / $2B Market Cap
- First Tube Media / Grubhub / Megahan Thee Stallion
- Global Sports Initiative 3 Year / $380,000
- Brazilian Soccer Club Atlectio Mineiro
- .... and much more including the company's rapidly evolving NFT initiative (Oasis Digital Studios) with Liquid Avatar Technologies
As the name implies, ImagineAR (IP:CSE / IPNFF:OTCQB) is an Augmented Reality Company ... but they're not just any AR company. Imagine enables businesses to create their own mobile phone AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience.
Why is that important? Ask Apple CEO Tim Cook who stated
“AR Will play an important role in how we use technology in the future – and promises to be as influential in our society as the smart phone”
For those of you that are just discovering Augmented Reality, "AR" is essentially a technology that lays digital images and graphics over the real world, typically by looking through your cell phone or special glasses. If you think it sounds like a gimmick, it isn't. AR will create an entire new revenue stream for businesses, organizations and sports teams that will boggle the mind in the next 3 years.
ImagineAR provides small cap investors with an opportunity to participate in the growth of this mega market in the making .... and IP delivered a record Q1 to prove it, including being selected by First Tube Media to bring its AR to livestream programs. On it's face, you can't blame investors for thinking "ok, cool little initiative" .... until you discover that ImagineAR premiered its Web AR capabilities at GrubHub Sound Bites, an interactive concert featuring none other than 3-time Grammy Winner and Global Superstar Megan Thee Stallion on March 26th. How did they perform? World Renown Billboard Magazine reported:
Within the first 48 hours following the livestream, over 10 million viewers have engaged with the content while driving over 160k interactions from the QR’s scan engagement.
Yep .. they blew their numbers out of the water.
And then there's the Company's partnership with Liquid Avatar Technologies (LQID:CSE) to bring AR Enhanced NFTs to market through Oasis Digital Studios, which on its face you couldn't blame investors for once again thinking "ok cool little initiative" ... until you discover:
- On March 15th they teamed up with McCartney Media Inc to support the development of AR Enhanced NFT's for the entertainment and lifestyle sectors, becoming a major player in the NFT space.
- Just two weeks later, LQID, IP and McCartney Multimedia announced that renowned photographer, artist and former music executive, May Pang is bringing her personal and exclusive collection of John Lennon’s Lost Weekend photographs featuring her intimate 18 months with the rock ‘n’ roll icon to the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collector market through Oasis Digital Studios.
In two weeks Oasis has moved from an exciting initiative to on the verge of making NFT history.
Watch this incredible interview with CEO Alen Paul Silverrstieen to discover how fast ImagineAR is moving and why its March Madness is just the beginning of what's to come in 2021.
Please login to post a reply