Lithium Claims Located in the heart of Ontario's "Electric Avenue”
Electric vehicle uptake will drive >700% graphite demand growth by 2025
Message: VIDEO - Infinity Stone $GEMS Is Collecting All 5 Elements Essential To Electric Vehicle Batteries With 3 In Hand And 2 More On The Way
The critical minerals required for electric vehicle batteries include Lithium, Graphite, Nickel, Cobalt and Manganese. Most small cap companies will focus on just one or maybe two … but like Thanos in the Avengers … Infinity Stone Ventures $GEMS has recently started collecting them all.
Unlike Thanos, however, they’ve got nothing but great intentions for all of humanity and have checked the following off the list already with great acquisitions announced over the last couple of months including:
$GEMS believes a Manganese Project is on the way and Nickel won’t be too far behind.
Last week, the company announced An Option To Acquire The Galaxy Pegmatite Project, Quebec … another very prospective project that shares the same characteristics of all their projects to date - good historical results and front line access to transportation & infrastructure.
The Project covers 22 mineral claims and 2 pending claim applications covering 1,411 hectares in southern Quebec, approximately 140 kilometres north of the city of Gatineau. There is excellent access to all parts of the Property via the Trans-Canada Highway (Hwy QC-117), which traverses roughly through the middle of the Property.
A PICTURE IS WORTH 1,000 WORDS
A recent field survey of the Project site recovered a sample of lithium bearing Spodumene - an image of which has attracted an incredible amount of attention from the industry.
BUILDING AN EXCITING LITHIUM PORTFOLIO
On April 1 $GEMS Acquired Claims Adjacent To Frontier Lithium.
● 100% acquisition of the PAK South and PAK Southeast claims
● Located ~ 170km north of Red Lake, Ontario, in the Red Lake Mining Division
● Cover 1258 hectares and 158 hectares
● Located in “Elephant Country”
o Located in the heart of Ontario's "Electric Avenue", in the vicinity of Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.
o Adjacent to Frontier Lithium's (TSXV: FL) PAK Lithium Project,
o Includes two lithium deposits:
▪ Spark Deposit
● FEB 16/22 , $FL announced "405m of 1.5% Li2O"
● Indicated resource of 14.4Mt @ 1.40% Li2O
● Inferred resource of 18.1Mt @ 1.37% Li2O
▪ PAK Deposit, as well as two other prospects(3).
● Measured and indicated resource of 6.68Mt @ 2.02% Li2O
● Inferred resource of 2.67Mt @ 2.29% Li2O
On June 2 $GEMS Announced An Option Agreement for Buda Pegmatite Property Near Thunder Bay, Ontario the highlights of which are as follows:
● Hosts 7 LCT (lithium-cesium-tantalum) pegmatites mapped in the early 1980s
● Historic sampling data reveals elevated values of lithium, cesium, tantalum, niobium, and rubidium. Systematic testing for lithium was not completed in past programs.
● Steep Rock Main Pegmatite Dike, the largest known pegmatite dike on the property, is 450 metres in strike length with an apparent width varying from 40 to 140 metres
● Buda Dike has an exposed strike length of 360 metres and a maximum exposed thickness of 25 metres (1)(3)
● 50km from Thunder Bay, Ontario, where Avalon Advanced Materials Inc intends to build a new lithium refinery (2)
● 26km north of Infinity Stone's Rockstone Graphite Property
Now, sit back relax and watch this powerful interview with Infinity Stone CEO, Zayn Kalyan and Director, Michael Townsend
Please login to post a reply