Searching for Hidden Gems to Power the Green Revolution
Has A Lot More Going On Under The Surface
In 2030, the global demand for lithium is expected to surpass two million metric tons of lithium carbonate equivalent, more than doubling the demand forecast for 2025. Increases in battery demand for electric vehicles will be a strong driver of lithium consumption in the next decade.
The critical minerals required for electric vehicle batteries include Lithium, Graphite, Nickel, Cobalt and Manganese. Most small cap companies will focus on just one or maybe two … but like Thanos in the Avengers … Infinity Stone Ventures $GEMS has recently started collecting them all.
Unlike Thanos, however, they’ve got nothing but great intentions for all of humanity and have checked the following off the list already with great acquisitions announced over the last couple of weeks
Enter Infinity Stone Ventures:
- 100% acquisition of the PAK South and PAK Southeast claims
- Located approximately 170km north of Red Lake, Ontario, in the Red Lake Mining Division
- Cover 1258 hectares and 158 hectares
- Adjacent to Frontier Lithium's (TSXV: FL) PAK Lithium Project,
- the Spark Deposit and PAK Deposit, as well as two other prospects
- On February 16, 2022, Frontier Lithium announced that it encountered "405 metres of 1.5% Li2O" at its Spark Deposit
- Includes two lithium deposits:
- Located in the heart of Ontario's "Electric Avenue", in the vicinity of Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.
- Stakes Claim Adjacent to Patriot Battery Metals
- Stakes Additional Claims at Camaro Property, Adjacent to Patriot Battery Metals Lithium Discovery
- Visible Gold Identified at Infinity Stone's Zen-Whoberi Project
Frontier Lithium's PAK Deposit
- hosts a mineral resource in measured and indicated categories of 6.68Mt @ 2.02% Li2O and inferred of 2.67Mt @ 2.29% Li2O
Frontier Lithium's Spark Deposit
- hosts an indicated resource of 14.4Mt @ 1.40% Li2O and an inferred resource of 18.1Mt @ 1.37% Li2O
Optioning of Options Rockstone Graphite Project:
- 33 unpatented single cell and multi cell mining claims (1094 hectares)
- Upgrading tests resulted in grade purity of 96.11% (Cg)
- Results include 24m Of 25% carbon
- Further processing could possibly produce battery grade graphite
- Located in Marks Township, Thunder Bay Mining Division
- 50 km west of the seaway port
- Excellent access by logging haul roads that connect to paved/gravel roads with nearby railways and a shipping port
Infinity Stone Further Expands Galaxy Lithium Project with New Zone
- Infinity Stone expands land position by total of 5,961 hectares across 102 cells, with 31 cells covering 1,817 hectares adjacent to the north of the company's galaxy lithium project and 71 cells covering 4,144 hectares, 17 kilometres to the north of the current Galaxy claim block
- Expanded claims were established to be prospective for LCT pegmatites following the October 2022 exploration program that is currently ongoing.
- Infinity Stone to fly geophysical survey of Galaxy Project beginning November 14, 2022
Infinity Stone Provides Exploration Update on Camaro - Hellcat Lithium Project
- Fall Program identified tourmaline, garnet, and muscovite mineralization on the Rouget formation greenstone belt underlying the Hellcat Claims, which is consistent with other discoveries in the area.
- Over 87 samples taken with assays being conducted at SRC in Saskatoon, Sask.
- Further exploration being conducted in the context of the rapidly expanding lithium and battery metals market.
Signs Option Agreement for Buda Pegmatite Property Near Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Property hosts 7 LCT (lithium-cesium-tantalum) pegmatites mapped in the early 1980s
- Historic sampling data reveals elevated values of lithium, cesium, tantalum, niobium, and rubidium. Systematic testing for lithium was not completed in past programs.
- Steep Rock Main Pegmatite Dike, the largest known pegmatite dike on the property, is 450 metres in strike length with an apparent width varying from 40 to 140 metres (1)
- Buda Dike has an exposed strike length of 360 metres and a maximum exposed thickness of 25 metres (1)(3)
- 50km from Thunder Bay, Ontario, where Avalon Advanced Materials Inc intends to build a new lithium refinery (2)
- 26km north of Infinity Stone's Rockstone Graphite Property
- Grab samples assaying up to 367 ppm Li, 2,090 ppm Rb & 4,200ppm Be
Channel samples up to 1,408 ppm Rb over 4 metres
Work Program at Zen-Whoberi Copper- Cobalt- Platinum- Palladium Project
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 6, 2022) - Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS: CSE) (TLOOF: OTC Pink) (FSE: B2I0) (the "Company" or "Infinity Stone") is pleased to announce the initiation of an exploration program today at its Zen-Whoberi Copper-Cobalt-Platinum-Palladium Project in Quebec.
The reconnaissance program ("Current Work Program"), beginning June 6, 2022, aims to confirm historical work on the property and will consist of:
- A soil sampling program of approximately 1,000 soil samples on a 25-metre-spaced grid
- A lithogeochemical outcrop sampling
With the Current Work Program, Infinity Stone is working towards confirming and expanding the historical work programs from 2006 and 2007 by Quinto Resources Inc. ("Quinto").
- Historical results with highlighted intervals including 0.57% Cu over 22.8 metres and 1.27% Cu over 3.8 metres from a single geophysical anomaly.
- Gold, platinum, and palladium encountered in historical drilling and trenching by Quinto, including 1.1g/t Au over 1.2 metres and 0.8 g/t Pt over 1.06 metres in hole CB-06-05, and several trench grab samples including T06-11 yielding 5.07% Cu, 0.59g/t Au, 3.9g/t Pt and 0.2g/t Pd.
- Numerous parallel geophysical anomalies, most of which remain untested.
Options Zen-Whoberi Copper-Cobalt-Platinum- Palladium Project, Quebec:
- Historical results from 2006 and 2007 work programs with highlighted intervals including 0.57% Cu over 22.8 meters and 1.27% Cu over 3.8 meters from a single geophysical anomaly
- Gold, platinum, and palladium encountered in historical drilling and trenching by Quinto, including 1.1g/t Au over 1.2 metres and 0.8 g/t Pt over 1.06 metres in hole CB-06-05, and several trench grab samples including T06-11 yielding 5.07% Cu, 0.59g/t Au, 3.9g/t Pt and 0.2g/t Pd
- Numerous parallel geophysical anomalies, most of which remain untested
- The Zen-Whoberi Project is located approximately 300km from Glencore Canada's ("Glencore") Horne Smelter, located in Rouyn-Noranda, QC, Canada's only operating copper smelter
Visible Gold Identified at Infinity Stone's Zen-Whoberi Project
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 8, 2022) - Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS: CSE) (TLOOF: OTC Pink) (FSE: B2I0) (the "Company" or "Infinity Stone") is pleased to announce that its technical team has identified visible gold at its Zen-Whoberi Project during the reconnaissance program announced June 6, 2022.
The technical team, which mobilized to site on June 6, has already successfully identified multiple instances of visible gold and copper mineralization in outcrops. The work program has included resampling of known outcrops, as well as the discovery of a new mineralized zone measuring at least 275 metres in length by 30 metres width, which has been named the Nebula Zone.
Based on these recent observations, Infinity Stone intends to extend its currently ongoing work program to conduct further mapping and trenching across the newly-discovered Nebula Zone.
Select images of the mineralized outcrops are shown below:
Infinity Stone Enters Into LOI to Acquire Galaxy Pegmatite Project, Quebec, and Announces Private Placement of Units
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 24, 2022) - Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS: CSE) (TLOOF: OTC PINK) (FSE: B2I) (the "Company" or "Infinity Stone") is pleased to announce that it has entered into a letter of intent ("LOI" or "Letter of Intent") with Quartier Minerals Inc. ("Quartier") to option the Galaxy Pegmatite Project located near Mont-Laurier, Quebec (the "Project").
The Project is host to at least "30 pegmatite exposures which represent 30 pegmatite dikes". Blasting and pitting has shown these pegmatites to have widths of 15 to 18 metres in outcrop. Analysis of the pegmatites shows anomalous quantities of lithium, tantalum, molybdenum, uranium, and thorium.(1)
A historical report on the Project suggested that the observed presence of lepidolite - an important lithium-bearing mica ore mineral - in outcrop could indicate significant quantities at depth.