Developing The Pharmaceutical Guided Missile To Defeat Coronavirus Lung Infections
+ Market Ready CBD Derma Cosmetic Brand And Patent-Pending CBD Pain Relief Brand
Message: WEEKEND FEATURE: Innocan Pharma (INNO:CSE) Developing The Pharmaceutical Guided Missile To Defeat Coronavirus Lung Infections
Innocan Pharma Is A Pharmaceutical Company That Specializes In The Development Of New Drug Platforms Which Combine Unique Properties of Cannabinoids.
Innocan has 3 fully operating divisions to address the market for Cannabis products. As a Cannabis investor, why limit yourself to a Company with just one specialty, when Innocan offers you exposure to both the exploding world of cannabis pharma, as well as, a portfolio of patent-pending and launch ready consumer health products.
CLX - THE GUIDED MISSILE
Revolutionary Technology Targeting Lungs Infected With Coronavirus or other viral infections
- Done By Combining CBD with Stem Cell Particles (Exosomes)
- Research & Licensing Agreement with Tel Aviv University
- Developing CLX, The Ballistic Missile Of Coronavirus Lung Infections
LPT – SEPARATE BREAKTHROUGH DELIVERLY AND CONTROL RELEASE TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES INJECTION OF CBD
Major Milestone Achieved in Developing Its Unique CBD-Loaded Liposome Platform Technology for Injectable CBD
- Study on mice demonstrated a prolonged release of Cannabidiol into the blood for at least three weeks after one administration
- Conducted based on Innocan’s licensed CBD loaded liposome platform technology for injectable CBD
- Conducted on over 35 mice and found significant amounts of CBD in the mice’s blood 21 days after they were injected with a single injection of liposomal CBD using Innocan’s CBD loaded LPT
- Results are substantial when comparing the oral or smoking administration of CBD, in which CBD was found in the blood of mice only for a period of up to 36 hours after one administration
- Results open the door for future experiments to prove the lack of toxicity and beneficial therapeutic efficacy of the formulations.
CONSUMER RETAIL – DERMA COSMETICS
- A Premium Derma Cosmetics Brand
- Containing Highly Concentrated Ingredients Formulated with CBD
- Manufacturing & Supply Agreements - Europe and United States
- Manufacturing Has Commenced For 9 Products
- Distribution Agreements In Place
- Completed Successful Cosmetic Clinical Studies Demonstrating the Efficacy of Its SHIR(TM) CBD Premium Facial Serum on Skin Hydration Watch Video
- Cosmetic Clinical Study On 20 Volunteers Presented A 90 – 95% Facial Skin Wrinkle Reduction Read More
The following are the results of the application of the SHIR - Innocan Pharma Facial Serum with 300 mg of Cannabidiol after 28 days of using the serum twice a day:
|The percentage of the subjects||The subjects considered after using the SHIR™ Premium Facial Serum for 28 days|
|90%||The skin with less wrinkles|
|95%||With finer expression lines|
|100%||The anti-wrinkles effect is the most appreciated product's effect|
|90%||A more even skin tone|
|80%||A depigmenting effect|
|85%||The skin was more moisturized|
|90%||Evaluated the product as good to very good|
Premium Collection created with a triple dose of pure 300mg CBD and an Anti-aging complex designed to retain the skins elasticity, strength, and firmness for natural radiance.
Formulated with highly effective pure 100mg CBD and effective ingredients designed to nourish and hydrate the skin for a natural glow.
OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) PRODUCTS FOR PAIN RELIEF
- Patent-Pending CBD Pain Relief Brand
- Versions Include Spray, Roll-On and Cream
Relief & Go Spray – First Product Being Manufactured
- FDA Technical Validation
- FDA Approval To Commence Marketing In The United States
- New Jersey (United States Market)
- Portugal (Asia and Europe Markets)
- Sales Commenced
SUPERIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
- The Innocan Leadership Group Is Incomparable In The Small Cap World
- Comprised Of Leading Israeli Pharmaceutical Executives
- Executive Chairman (Ron Mayron) was the CEO Of Teva Israel, one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Co-Founder & VP Business Development (Yoram Drucker) was the Founder of 2 NASDAQ Companies (Pluristem & Brainstorm)
- Chief Technology Officer (Nir Avram) is a former member of the pharma innovation team at Perrigo, producer of OTC consumer goods and specialty pharma.
- Chief Executive Officer (Iris Bincovich) has a proven track record in opening global markets, having managed hundreds of successful transactions in OTC, cosmetics and dermatology.
- Together they have built a formidable team at Innocan
FULL DISCLOSURE: Innocan Pharma is an advertising client of AGORA Internet Relations Corp.
Please login to post a reply