Providing efficient, effective supply chain logistics solutions

Awarded Subcontract for URS Federal Services In Support Of NAVY Q30 Program

Free

I am encouraged bt INHC retaining your company for Investor Relations, However to date the company seems reluctant in releasing data to the stockholders. The only release we seem to get is the MANDATORY DATA REQUIRED BY SEC and very little encouragement in continuing being interested in this company.(as per previous statements by the CEO)

With a company that reported 30+ million dollar backlog from a 5+ million dollar backlog,you would expect some hype that would attract some large potential investors other than the investors that were pledged stock for cash flow assistance. Since the backlog announcement, Inhc has gone no where but down in price per share.

The investors have no idea as this dynamics of this backlog ,and what it means to the future of INHC. Will this backlog be maintained or will it be replaced with a fall off in defense contracts as " the handwriting we see on the wall from the Obama administrations intent to cut deeply into future defense contracts" The word on the street is 150,000+ defense workers are scheduled for eminent layoffs.

My previous experience with Military defense contracts required PERT Schedule (Time line chart showing all dates of contract completion including manufacturing/testing start & end dates,progress payments, final review and delivery). This indicates INHC should know, to the present day, the status & P/L on every project. Some of this information shold be issued for continued encouragement to the present/potential investors.

I understand that some of this information could be "classified, confidential, secret,etc. and not to be released to the public," however INHC management may find ways of updating the investors

sincerely

tappantoby

New Message
Please login to post a reply