Providing efficient, effective supply chain logistics solutions

Awarded Subcontract for URS Federal Services In Support Of NAVY Q30 Program

Free
I agree 100%! INHC has mismanaged it's investor relations! We are not here to just throw money into the INHC coffers, we are a supporter / advocate of the company and at this point we all feel like mushroom, kept in the dark and fed on crap. I work for a publicly traded construction company and we know the importance of investor relations to maintain and grow PPS. Bringing in investors and maintaining the PPS secures the conpany's growth. I have asked the IR many questions and have not received anything of worth. I am not looking for company secrets only confirmation of PR to support my continued investments. I agree with Tappanboy! With a 680% growth in anticipated revenues should be flaunted and investor awareness increased, yet we see nothing which only gives us the idea of false reporting or loss in backlog, either of which does not aid anyone's position. I was excited about this new media for IR but so far see no value to the investors only beneficial to the IR not being bombarded with investor's emails.
New Message
Please login to post a reply