Providing efficient, effective supply chain logistics solutions
Awarded Subcontract for URS Federal Services In Support Of NAVY Q30 Program
WHY INNOLOG HOLDINGS CORP?
- General Dynamics: PM-J-AIT
- U.S Army
- U.S Navy
- U.S Air Force
- Lockheed Martin
- 2012 Revenues $5,100,000
- 2011 Revenues $4,770,738
INNOLOG ANNOUNCES NEW SUBCONTRACT AWARD
- Announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc. received a subcontract award from PD Systems, Inc. to support the U.S. Department of Army
- Contract is up to two years and will be based out of Chambersburg, PA at the Letterkenny Army Depot.
- INNOLOG will provide support for labor, management, logistical and technical support services to augment the LEAD civilian and military workforce in recap and reset operations on military armored vehicles and military power generators.
TRENDS WITHIN THE NATIONAL SECURITY COMMUNITY
- Increased Spending on Defense and Intelligence to Combat Terrorist Threats
- Increased Spending on Cyber Security
- Continuing Focus on Information Sharing, Data Interoperability and Collaboration
- Reliance on Technology Service Providers
- Inherent Weaknesses of Federal Personnel Systems
Federal government spending on information technology increased from approximately $76 billion in federal fiscal year 2009 to $84 billion in federal fiscal year 2011 and is projected to increase to $91 billion in federal fiscal year 2016.
INNOLOG's Supply Chain Logistics is a fully integrated life cycle solution: an end-to-end process to manage, control, and accelerate material and information across disparate functional and geographic boundaries to reduce supply chain costs and time of product and information flow from origin to consumption.
- Integrated Logistics Systems
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Acquisition Management
- Performance Based Logistics
- Professional Engineering
- Healthcare Solutions
We combine the right processes, IT solutions and intellectual capital to take independent variables and bring them together to create the best outcome for our customers. Further, we provide a proven methodology and embedded metrics to simplify the way you obtain mission critical information.
- OperationSafe Commerce
- Stock Funding of Depot Level Repairables
- Strategic Airport Rollout Security (SARS) Program
- Office of Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics (G-4) – IT and knowledge Management
- Naval Sea Systems Cmd/ Naval Research Lab – Electronic Warefare
- Pentagon Renovation Warehousing
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
As a company with multiple service line offerings, INNOLOG operates in multiple markets. The broad primary target market is the federal government, with specific focus on the various federal agencies in need of INNOLOG services. While the overall Department of Defense budget is expected to remain flat at $1.4 trillion, we expect the market for the specialized services & expertise offered by INNOLOG to grow substantially over the next five years.
- Insiders: 37M Shares (72%)
- Public Float: 15M Shares (28%)
12 Month Stock Chart