Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Re: CIBC

in response to by
posted on Nov 23, 2009 10:53PM

OK guys we took it on the chin today, as we have many times before. What’s up? Sounds like rumors and nervousness getting the better of people. There is no doubt someone is manipulating the bid & asks to appear there is heavy selling pressure & everyone wants out. Why now with the resource calculation due out in 3 weeks? All the same old bashers come back out of the wood work. Doesn’t this seem a little odd? It does to me yet nothing has changed. For those thinking about selling or have sold out I suggest you go back to the MD&A’s, drill results, technical 43-101, VTEM, etc and take a good long look at the reason you bought in the first place.

What the final numbers will be is anyone’s guess, but we do know is there is at least 351 million pounds. Using our friend Drillbit’s numbers the shares are worth about $9-10 if no other Nickel has been found since 2007. I think they found a whole whack more than that. Why drill 350 holes if you were not finding anything?

Cheers

EBF

New Message
Please login to post a reply