Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

"Whether I was in that original financing or not, I would have to wonder why on earth would the company not bring in multiple more drills to spend those remaining funds with all the promotion going on that the Langmuir Drilling was showing economically extractable ni in every hole."

Did you happen to notice the shareprice trend or behavior in these last two years, despite the drilling and monthly results that were being done and released on a regular basis? The drilling always showed favourable results, the drilling was done with multiple drill rigs and was exploratory, definitive/infill and later, deep drilling. This was what we were doing on a monthly basis for probably the last 5 years, let alone since that financing.

So would SP performance and investor returns been much better to have blown out that 6 million bucks in unspent flow through monies? Would we have helped out the resource calcs? Would we have bolstered the share price while witnessing the price of nickel drop to $4 a pound from highs of $25?

Tell me if cash conservation may have been the smart way to go Nickel77? In hindsight now that we shareholders of ISM have weathered the storm, you can go on about all the exporation money that was not spent, but look at what we did do and what we have acheived. This company and it's management aren't about burning/throwing money away needlessly and without good reason. The fact that we see the money invested in many different ways as well as running the business tells me that the conservative and safe strategy was the way to go. No chinese here folks. We are standing on our own two feet and we are about to see what our plan has proven when Micon does come out with their resource calcs and the attached metallurgical studies.

We didn't spend all that we could have spent, we pay the penalty as a result.Would anything be different today if we had blow the unspent funds? Did we succeed in doing what we had to do despite that? We will know soon enough. Those investors in that PP will know as well.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply