Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

I think the lack of progression on NZZ is a direct result of poor management. They ( in my eyes ) are twisting in the wind. We need to wipe the slate. If anyone out there believes in this property & the potential in the ground, you should feel the same way.

Does anyone know what we can do from a legal perspective in terms of these "anon" loans......1/4 of our capital base GONE.

I just don't see how anyone in the world ( less those at gale ) can defend randy miller anymore. He has clearly proven his incompetence. This isn't up for debate.

I'm also sick of hearing about all the "europe trips" that are being circulated. If randy was doing ANYTHING productive on those trips, wed see a stop to the bleeding.

What can we do legally folks? Obviously we can vote at the AGM....... anything we can do thats more timely?

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply