Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

In reading through the recent (May 20th, 2014) news report about dewatering and bulk sample plans - I came across this paragraph in the article:

The first phase will include the dewatering and, to the extent necessary, repair of the existing ramp which extends into the ore body of the mine with a view of extracting bulk samples of up to 60,000 tonnes. Under applicable law, bulk sampled ore can be milled and sold by the Corporation as part of its exploration and does not require the permitting otherwise necessitated in the mining phase. The Corporation currently has a tentative arrangement with the owners of the mill and flotation circuit located within a few kilometres of the Langmuir No. 1 mine.
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2014/05/20/inspiration-to-dewater-langmuir-no-1-mine-and-advance-the-langmuir-property#KefojW0gXQUakalf.99

Which mill are they referencing? Is it possible they are going to utilize the old LBE (Chinese) mill? That is the only nearby mill (within a few kilometers) that I know of.

If so, seems kind of ironic knowing the bad blood (historically speaking) between these two former adversarial companies.

Nice to see the jump in SP.

FP

New Message
Please login to post a reply